CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

do i deserve this angel??...

August 1, 2009

OuT wItH FrEnZ

im gonna tell you guys bout two things...

one...
my skool merentas desa...
was kinda fun at first...
i went there at 7 am...
saw my teacher and took attendance...
then find my frenz...
about 8 all go for warm up...
me and my sis cant do anything?...
we sit only...
at 8.30...
all start to run ad...
i cant run...
cuz of the accident....
i walk with my fren...

these are the ppl who was walking too... :)

my fren...
he talk about his love story...
was sweet...
when he was talking...
i was thinking bout my baby gurl...
hhmmppHH!!
miss her?
YES!!
alooooott!!!
so we walk for 7-8km...
at 11pm or something like that the event finish ad...
then me and my sis went back ad...
ermm...thats all for number one...


now the second one...
ooooh baby!!! today was fun...
went to CPT's food and fun fair at 10 something...
went there ad??
got lost i dnt know where i was going?...hahaha...
then called my frenz...
after a while they came...
ash and yusoff...
so we hang out...
walk here and there...
my fren saw one girl...
he liked her...
loVe at first sight?...
yea!...haha...
we followed her like idiots!...
i ask him to go and talk, he didn't want...
we followed her like from 11 to 12.30 pm...
he was so nervous lah... haha
he didn't wan...
kesian him... :(
so we went to gurney as planned...
went to secret recipe to have a drink...
we had 7up?...
and cheese brownies...
and some chips...
we talk,talk & talk...
but the drink still never reach...
it was like 15-20 minutes...
sigh!
then after about 25 minutes waiting there?...

then it came...
haha...
service not good rite?...
haihh...
we ate and drank...
...
with the cap is me and the other is ash...
hmm...i dnt wanna look at you yusoff!...

then left the place...
but before we go?...
we paid the bill and...
leave some "tips"...

you want tips huh??...

take it nahhh 50cent...haha...we so bad!!..i know..
it was not my idea it was ash's...

after that walk...
walk & walk & walk...
non stop...
till 4 something...
then,yusoff went back...
me and ash walk here and there...
went to eat at the food court...
my mum belanja cuz she is working there...
eat fried rice...
and coke...
after eating when to bead zone...
bought something that is so sweet and special to me...
then went back ad...
took bus...
when in the bus was texting her...
was damn happy cuz I was texting HER!...
its my life...
SsHhHhH!!! its a secret... :)
LOL...
reached home at 6...
then continue texting her...
hahaha....


i guess thats it for now....
thnx for reading...
love you all...
peace and love...

~pearlboy~
Ephraim

Ciao!