CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

do i deserve this angel??...

August 9, 2009

happy birthdaY







well today is my sisters birthday..
every year we use to celebrate it as a family?...
but this year...
dad?...*working*
mom?...*working*
sigh!!
.....
*work work work*
damn busy..
so she went out with her bf...
they celebrated it together...
hmmmm.. he bought a cake for us...
mmm..
haha...


secret recipe again...


this is my part of the cake...haha
*not a good photographer*

;)
anyway as a brother i just wanted to wish my sis...

happy birthday...
may GOd bless you with many more birthdays
and
all your dreams to come true... :)
GOD bless...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
This birthday greeting
Has a message for you
That comes from my heart
That is sincere and true

You're the kindest person
This world holds
Worth more to me
Than all the world's gold

My feelings for you
I don't always show
As time goes on
They seem to grow

Your kind and caring
And always there for me
Thank you for everything
You do so thoughtfully
........................
and yea!
one last thing...
i would like to wish my baby gurl
...
hey baby gurl all the best for your PMR trial
do your best
pray
God will be with you
he will help you
just pray and everything will be fine
you are the best and will always be the best...
love you... :)
*kisses*
..........................

bye for now..
thnx for reading...
lotsa loves
~EPHRAIM~
PEARLBOY